|Food by Saltwater Fish||
Angels, Anthias, Basslets & Dottybacks, Blennies, Butterflies, Clowns, Damsels & Chromis, Gobies & Dragonets, Pygmy Angels, Tangs, Wrasse & Parrotfish
|Food by Type||
|Food by Flavour||
ON Spirulina Formula
An algae rich Frozen Formula Food, based on Spirulina, a nutritionally valuable blue-green algae known for its color and health enhancing properties and high protein content. To improve the flavor and enhance palatability, we have supplemented this formula with fresh seafood, like fish fillets, mussels, Artemia, … This results in an outstanding nutritious product, beneficial to all marine tropical fish, especially those feeding on algae as part of their natural diet. Contains softly binded soluble micronutrients such as vitamins, immunostimulants, carotenoids and attractive natural flavours. Instructions for use: push out the required amount of cubes into a recipient. Let them defrost, without water, at room temperature during minimum 10 to 15 minutes before feeding. Your fish should be fed 2 to 5 times a day, only feed the amount that your fish will consume within 5 minutes.
- With extra Spirulina, sea lettuce, marine micro-algae and seaweed to please the more herbivorous marine tropical fish.
- Contains fresh seafood (Artemia, fish fillets, squid, mussels, …) to enhance palatability, garlic, minerals and vitamins for superior nutrition.
- Improves coloration and will help to maintain health and vitality.
- Developed by aquaculture biologists to duplicate the natural diet.
- Ideal in combination with Ocean Nutrition Spirulina Flakes.
Adult brine shrimp, fish fillets, mussels, squid, spirulina, seaweed, sea lettuce, marine micro-algae, garlic, vitamins (retinol (vit A), cholecalciferol (vit D3), tocopherol acetate (vit E), menadione (vit K3), thiamine mononitrate (vit B1), riboflavin (vit B2), pantothenic acid (vit B5), pyridoxine (vit B6), cobalamin (vit B12), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vit C), niacin (vit B3), biotin (vit H), choline (vit B4), inositol (vit B8), folic acid (vit B11)), carotenoid pigments, minerals.
1055035, Spirulina Formula, blister of 100gr (20 cubes)
Did you know?
Squid is a food high in selenium, vitamin B12 and riboflavin.
Availability: 17 in stock