General terms & conditions
1. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
2. Frozen Fish Food gives no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice sought by the customer from Frozen Fish Food in this respect may be given but cannot be relied upon by the customer or guaranteed by Frozen Fish Food unless Frozen Fish Food has access to the working system and the ability to carry out a full inspection of any equipment.
Delivery service terms & conditions
1. Next working day delivery is available on all in stock items if ordered before 12 Noon. Next working day delivery is only available to UK Mainland addresses (Not including Scottish Highlands).
2. While we typically ship orders the same day or the following working day, we are unfortunately unable to guarantee that orders will arrive the following working day. We use a next day delivery service as our standard service and subsidise the cost to provide a better service for a lower price, but unfortunately, delays do sometimes occur. If your order is delayed, call 01253 670400 and we will be able to assist you.
3. If goods are not received within 21 days, contact us direct and we will offer you alternative products to the same value or a full refund.
4. Goods must be signed for upon delivery and any damages/shortages reported to us within 24hours.
5. Frozen Fish Food offers a free delivery service within UK mainland subject to the conditions below:
4a. Parcel-based orders up to £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge up to 20 Kg and 31p per kg thereafter. Orders over £50.00 are delivered to UK Mainland free.
4b. The following UK postcodes AB30-56, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-50 and ZE are unavailable on a next-day service.
4c. The Isle of Man (IM), Northern Ireland (BT) and Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) are unavailable on a next-day service.
4d. Unfortunately our couriers are unable to provide a 24-hour delivery service on postcodes in the PA, PH, AB, IV, KW, ZE or HS areas.
Please contact us for additional delivery charges.
For other destinations please contact our customer services department at email@example.com or tel. 01253 670400.
6. Pallet rates available on request.
7. Frozen Fish Food denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by carriers. In the unlikely event of a delivery not arriving on time, any extra delivery charge will be refunded. However we cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation until you are in receipt of your order.
8. Courier companies will attempt to delivery your parcel/s on two occasions (A card should be posted at each unsuccessful delivery attempt). If at this point a delivery cannot be made the parcel/s will be returned to the depot for collection by yourself.
Advertised price terms and conditions
The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order.
We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
Until dispatch of goods by the seller of goods to the buyer or the buyer’s acceptance in writing of any quotation of the seller (whichever shall first occur) no contract for the sale of goods shall arise.
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
1. If you have any complaints please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to sort out any problems.
2. Contact us with your complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone us on 01253 670400 or write to Frozen Fish Food, Unit 2 Butts Close, Thornton, FY5 4HT.
3. Frozen Fish Food reserve the right to alter/amend any price/product description as displayed on the website at any time.
Frozen Fish Food is committed to protecting your privacy, and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of customer information very seriously. This policy explains how we use customer information and how we protect your privacy.
Information required to process your registration/purchase
We require certain information to allow us to process your registration/purchase. This includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address, as well as your credit or debit card number and expiry date. This information allows us to process your registration/purchase and to send you confirmation of your registration/purchase by email. We may occasionally use the information we collect to notify you about new Frozen Fish Food services and special offers we think you may find valuable. If you would prefer not to receive this information by email, please call us on 01253 670400.